Here are some of the topics you may wish to explore in your contribution:
- How has your daily routine changed during the pandemic?
- Are you missing your normal social interactions? Have you found new ways to connect with family and friends?
- What do you think you’ll remember the most from this time?
- Have you found a new hobby or interest?
- Has your work life been affected?
- Are you or anyone you know an essential worker? What is that like?
- Has Ogunquit changed? How do you feel about it?
- What do you look forward to the most when the pandemic is over?
- Does anything make you particularly anxious or unhappy?
- Does the world around you look different?
Anything that comes to your mind and shows our community’s experience of COVID-19 will be a valuable resource to future historians. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box!